FIND CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Assist the Director of Operations in supervising operation matters in day and non-event day, including but not limited to Engineering, Housekeeping, Security, and Parking operation;
- Assist to prepare and implement the department safety standard and policy and procedures; Responsible for the drafting of departmental documents and all kinds of application and responsible for the documents /application approval procedures and filings, as well as all translation and interpretation work for Operations Department;
- Standardizing event and non-event day operational procedures by adopting international arena best practices whilst at the same time adapting them to the operating principles present in China. In addition establishing comprehensive performance measures for all external contractors will be a key role as will assisting with procedures related to venue safety protocols.
- Support Mercedes-Benz Arena routine works including daily communication, information collection, translation proof-reading and tracing information and content of clients, etc.
- Support all customer appreciation events for Commercial Department including daily communication, information collection, event agenda and RSVP updating, tracing vendors’ information and onsite reception, etc.
- Support customer satisfaction survey program for Commercial Department including daily communication, information collection, interaction with the vendor, translation proof-reading and other service related works.
- Support to document complimentary tickets application forms for Commercial Department including information proof-reading and correction.
- Onsite service and hospitality on events day, for example, acting tickets delivery for clients.
- Other works as required.
- Support shopping mall leasing, looking for and docking tenants negotiations, sign contracts, decoration and other follow-up work.
- Conduct research the target tenants , analysis data of competitor (must be meticulously).
- Build up resource library and update it.
- Support retail department marketing events.
- Finish daily paper work assign by retail manager，horizontal communication with other department（engineering，legal，marketing, administration）.
- 1-3 years work experience in retail, fresh graduates if very excellent first accept.
- Good business vision, know the base leasing process.
- Know the base knowledge of relevant policies.
- Rigorous work，strong sense of responsibility & compression resistance.
- Good command of spoken and written English, good communication skills, use office\CAD\photoshop very well.
- Must be the advantage of confidentiality, discipline.